Characteristics and uses of PTFE
Variety: Suspension PTFE
1. White waxy fine particle material;
2. Poor strength;
3. Self-lubricating, non-adhesive, stress cracking is good, dynamic and static coefficient is the lowest among plastics;
4. Excellent resistance to high and low temperature, can be used for a long time at -250 ~ 260 °C, but poor thermal conductivity, cold rheology;
5. Non-combustible, almost no water absorption, self-extinguishing, excellent electrical insulation performance, and not affected by humidity, temperature, frequency, good arc resistance and poor corona resistance;
6. Fully symmetric linear carbon-fluoride purchases are polar, but chemical stability is the best in the composition. Except for elemental fluorine and molten sodium, it does not work for all chemicals, and weather resistance is also Excellent
The melt viscosity is extremely high, the melting point and the decomposition temperature are close, and the molding is difficult.
Generally, powder molding is used, that is, first cold-pressing into a billet and then sintering (melting above the crystal melting point) can also be extruded (screw without compression ratio), pressed into a tube, a rod, a profile, and then sintered.
Used as lining for chemical equipment, pipe fittings, pipe, mechanical seals, piston rings, rotating bearings, wire and cable, high-frequency electrical insulation, high-precision capacitors, raw material belts, buildings, structural frames, beams, large pipes Displacement support with storage tanks, large equipment and basic engineering, and highways, textile, food industry anti-stick rolls, mold release agents, conveyor belts, medical industry equipment, artificial organs (such as artificial blood vessels, cardiopulmonary devices) , disinfection equipment, valuable pharmaceutical packaging, etc.
Click here to view Previous or Next